one of these days you'll be
或许在未来的某一天,你将会
under the covers you'll be
封闭自己,你将会
under the table and you'll realize
隐藏自己,然后你清楚的认识到
all of your days are numbered
属于你的未来还有许多时日
all of them one to one hundred
它们从一到一百
all of them millions.
到数百万
all of them trillions.
到数亿万
so what are you gonna do with them all?
你打算在这些日子里去做些什么呢?
you can not trade them in for mall. no no.
你不能把它们拿到商场去买卖,不能
take every moment
那就自己掌控吧
you know that you own them.
你知道你拥有它们
it's all you can do,
你所能做的
use what's been given to you.
就是好好利用你所得到的
give me a reason
给我一个理由
to fight the feeling
让我去抗拒这种感觉
that there's nothing here for me.
那种一无所有,了无慰藉的感觉
cause none of it’s easy,
其实生活并不轻松啊
~ i know it wasn't meant to be.
没有不争取就注定的事情
i know it's all up to me.