馨香一瓣汉英互译诗词

黄飞

馨香一瓣汉英互译诗词

  (馨香一瓣)-When We Two Parted

  When we two parted

  昔日依依惜别,

  In silence and tears,

  泪流默默无言;

  Half broken-hearted

  离恨肝肠断,

  To serve for years,

  此别又几年。

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

  冷颊向愕然,

  Colder thy kiss,

  一吻寒更添;

  Truly that hour foretold

  日后伤心事,

  Sorrow to this!

  此刻已预言。

  The dew of the morning

  朝起寒露重,

  Suck chill or my brow

  凛冽凝眉间

  It felt like the warning

  彼时已预告:

  Of what I feel now.

  悲伤在今天。

  Thy cows are all broken,

  山盟今安在?

  And light is thy fame;

  汝名何轻贱!

  I hear thy name spoken,

  吾闻汝名传,

  And share in its shame.

  羞愧在人前。

  They name thee before me,

  闻汝名声恶,

  A knell to mine ear;

  犹如听丧钟。

  A shudder comes o'er me

  不禁心怵惕

  Why wert thou so dear?

  往昔情太浓。

  Thy know not I knew thee

  谁知旧日情,

  who knew thee too well:

  斯人知太深。

  Long,Long shall I rue thee

  绵绵长怀恨,

  Too deeply to tell.

  尽在不言中。

  In secret we met

  昔日喜幽会,

  In silence I grieve

  今朝恨无声。

  That thy heart could forget,

  旧情汝已忘,

  Thy spirit deceive.

  痴心遇薄幸。

  If I should meet thee

  多年惜别后,

  After long years,

  抑或再相逢,

  How should I greet thee ?

  相逢何所语?

  With silence and tears.

  泪流默无声。