英语诗歌的朗诵稿

王明刚

英语诗歌的朗诵稿

  英语诗歌朗诵稿一

  Homesick

  乡愁

  Yu Guangzhong

  余光中

  When I was a child, my homesickness was a small stamp

  小时候乡愁是一枚小小的邮票

  Linking Mum at the other end and me this.

  我在这头 母亲在那头

  When I grew up, I remained homesick, but it became a ticket.

  长大后乡愁是_张窄窄的船票

  By which I sailed to and from my bride at the other end.

  我在这头 新娘在那头

  Then homesickness took the shape of the grave,

  后来啊 乡愁是一方矮矮的坟墓

  Mum inside of it and me outside.

  我在外头 母亲在里头

  Now I`m still homesick, but it is a narrow strait

  而现在乡愁是一湾浅浅的海峡

  Separating me on this side and the mainland on the other.

  我在这头 大陆在那头

  英语诗歌朗诵稿二

  The Chimney Sweeper

  扫烟囱的小男孩

  William Blake

  威廉 布莱克

  When my mother died I was very young,

  我母亲死的时候,我还小,

  And my father sold me while yet my tongue

  我父亲把我卖给了别人,

  Could scarcely cry "weep! weep! weep! weep!

  我当时还不太喊得清”扫呀,扫呀”,

  So your chimney I sweep, in soot I sleep.

  就这样白天扫你们的烟囱,晚上在烟灰里睡觉。

  There's little Tom Dacre who cried when his head

  有个小汤姆,头发卷得像羊毛,

  That curl'd like a lamb's back, was shav'd, so I said,

  剃光的时候,哭得好伤心,好难受,

  "Hush, Tom! never mind it, for when our head's bare,

  我就说:“小汤姆,别哭,光了头,

  You know that the soot cannot spoil your white hair."

  烟灰就不会糟蹋你的头发了。”

  And so he was quiet, that very night,

  他平静了下来,当天夜里,

  As Tom was a-sleeping he had such a sight!

  汤姆睡着了,梦见了这样的景象,

  That thousands of sweepers, Dick, Joe, Ned, Jack,

  迪克、乔、南德、杰克等千千万万个扫烟菌小孩

  Were all of them lock'd up in coffins of black;

  统统被锁进了黑棺材。

  And he open Jd the coffins set them all free;

  他打开棺材放出了孩子们,

  Then down a green plain, leaping, laughing they run

  他们又跳又笑地来到了草地上,

  And wash in a river, and shine in the sun;

  洗浴于河水,晾晒于阳光。

  Then naked white, all their bags left behind,

  把工具袋丢下,赤条条的,白白的,

  They rise upon clouds, and sport in the wind,

  他们升到云端,在风中嬉戏;

  And the angel told Tom, if he'd be a good boy,

  “只要你做个好孩子,”天使对汤姆说,

  He'd have God for his father, and never want joy.

  上帝会做你的父亲,永不缺少欢喜

  And so Tom awoke; and we rose in the dark,

  汤姆于是梦醒,我们在黑暗中起床,

  Andgotwithourbags ourbrushestowork.

  拿起工具袋和刷子去干活。

  Tho‘ the morning was cold, Tom was happy warm;

  晨风虽冷,汤姆自感心欢温暖;

  So if all do their duty, they need not fear harm.

  如果所有人都恪尽职守,就不怕灾难。

  英语诗歌朗诵稿三

  O Captain! My Captain

  哦,船长,我的船长!

  Walt Whitman

  沃尔特 惠特曼

  O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;

  哦,船长,我的船长!我们所畏惧的航程已经终结,

  The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won.

  我们的船渡过了各种险关,我们寻求的奖赏已经得到。

  The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

  前方就是港□,钟声我已听见,听到了人们的`欢呼,

  While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring ;

  目迎着我们的船从容返航,威严而且勇敢;

  But 0 heart! heart! heart!

  可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

  O the bleeding drops of red,

  哦,殷红的血滴流泻,

  Where on the deck my Captain lies,

  在甲板上,我的船长倒下了,

  Fallen cold and dead.

  他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。

  O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

  哦,船长,我的船长!起来听听这钟声吧,

  Rise up —for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills.

  起来——旌旗为你招展——号角为你长鸣。

  For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths —for you the shores a-crowding,

  为你,岸上挤满了人群——为你,无数花束、彩带、花环。

  For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

  为你,熙攘的群众在呼唤,转动着多少殷切的脸。

  Here Captain! dear father!

  这里,船长!亲爱的父亲!

  This arm beneath your head;

  你的头枕在我的手臂上吧!

  It is some dream that on the deck,

  这是甲板上的一场梦啊,

  You`ve fallen cold and dead.

  你已倒下,已死去,已冷却。

  My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;

  我们的船长不作回答,他的双唇惨白而僵硬,

  My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;

  我的父亲感觉不到我的手臂,他已没有脉搏、没有生命,

  The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

  我们的船已安全抛锚定泊,航行已完成,已告终,

  From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won :

  胜利的船从险恶的旅途归来,目的已经达到;

  Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells!

  欢呼吧,哦,海岸!轰鸣,哦,钟声!

  But I with mournful tread,

  但是,我迈着悲恸的步伐,

  Walk the deck my Captain lies,

  在甲板上,那里躺着我的船长,

  Fallen cold and dead.

  他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。