《荒岛余生》的经典台词摘抄

刘莉莉

《荒岛余生》的经典台词摘抄

  很多时候,我们工作其实是为了更好的生活,然而当真正投入到工作到忘我的境界时,又还有多少人记得工作的意义。这样的死循环,终于因为一场坠机事件,让《荒岛余生》的'主人公,领悟到了人生真谛。

  荒岛余生经典台词,不要忘记生活的意义。

  Cast away'lines

  应该没有错

  We both had done the math and Kelly added it all up.

  我俩当年都计算过了凯莉考虑过所有的因素

  She knew she had to let me go.

  她知道一定要放弃我

  I added it up knew that I'd lost her.

  我考虑过了一切,知道自己会失去她

  Cause I was never gonna get off that island.

  因为我永远无法离开那个岛

  I was gonna die there.

  我会死在那里

  Totally alone.

  孤单地死去

  I mean I was gonna get sick or get injures.

  我会生病、受伤或有其它意外

  The only choice I had

  我只有一个选择

  The only thing I could control was when and how and where that was gonna happen.

  我唯一可以控制的就是什么时候、怎么样以及在哪里死

  So I made a rope.

  因此。我造了一条绳子

  And I went up to the summit to hang my-self .

  爬上山顶想吊死

  But I had to test it you know?

  但我得先试试那条绳子

  Of course. You know me.

  当然,你了解我

  And the weight of the log snapped the limb of the tree.

  代替我的木头太重把树枝折断了

  So I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to.

  所以我。甚至不能选择自己的死法

  I had power over nothing.

  我对什么都无能为力

  And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket.

  就在那时我有了种温暖的感觉

  I knew somehow that I had to stay alive.

  我知道,无论如何。我一定要活下去

  Somehow I had to keep breathing even though there was no reason to hope.

  无论如何我一定要继续呼吸即使已经没有盼望的理由

  And all my logic said that I would never see this place again.

  逻辑告诉我再也见不到这个地方了

  So that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing

  这就是我所做的我活下来了我继续呼吸

  And then one day that logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in gave me a sail.

  后来有一天,逻辑被证实错了。因为潮水给我带来了一面帆

  And now here I am. I'm back in Memphis talking to you.

  而现在,我在这里。我回到了孟菲斯。在跟你说话

  I have ice in my glass.

  我的杯中有冰

  And I've lost her all over again.

  而我又重新失去了她

  I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly.

  没有凯莉我很伤心

  But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island.

  但我感激她 陪我度过了岛上的岁月--

  And I know what I have to do now.

  我知道自己现在要做什么

  I gotta keep breathing.

  我要继续呼吸

  Because tomorrow the sun will rise.

  因为明天,太阳将会升起

  Who knows what the tide could bring?