1、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的'是找一个好丈夫。
2、Remember,they love money,so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you are in the club.
只要你装的很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
3、 Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
4、 I love you ,Jack!
我爱你,杰克!
5、 Only you can do that.
只有你自己能够救自己。
6 、“You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.”
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
7、“Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...”
赢到船票,露丝,这是我一生最美好的事,它让我能跟你相逢
8、“You jump,I jump.”
你跳,我就跳
9、To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10、All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
11、We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易
12、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。