告知公司名并自我介绍中英双语
1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富兰克林公司人事部。
2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗?
3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。
*办公室电话最重要的就是礼貌,所以不论是接电话或打电话,都应该先报自己及公司的名字。
请问找那位
Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 请问找哪位?
他在忙线中
1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话,别的`人可以帮你吗?
2. He's on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。
3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接长途电话,有什么我可以帮你吗?
4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打电话。
请你稍等一下
1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
2. He'll be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。
3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
4. Just a moment. He is on his way now. 请稍待一下。他马上来接电话。
5. Hang on a second, please. 请稍等。
6. Could you hold on any longer? 你能再稍待一会儿吗
让你久等了
1. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你等待。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了。
***有时候真的让人久等时,说这句话会让对方心平气和一些。通常都会用完成式"to have kept you~"
3. Sorry for the delay. 对不起慢了一点。
现在不方便接电话
1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。
2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在开会。
3. I'm sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他现在无法接电话。
4. I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出门。可不可以稍后再打给你。