最新爱情伤感中英语句

莉落

最新爱情伤感中英语句

  ◆i want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so that to warm your heart.

  想将对你的感情化作暖暖的阳光,期待那洒落的光明能温暖你的心房。

  ◆i want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so that to warm your heart.

  想将对你的感情化作暖暖的阳光,期待那洒落的光明能温暖你的心房。

  ◆The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.

  失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

  ◆I mihss you so much already and I haven’t even left yet!

  尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!

  ◆Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.

  热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。

  ◆To keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one u love go freely.

  不是把对方留在自己身边才叫爱,能放手让所爱的人离开,也是爱的.一种。

  ◆things do not change.we change

  物是人非。

  ◆The sandflass remembers the time we lost

  沙漏记得,我们遗忘的时光。

  ◆The best way to make someone strong is to have someone needs to be protected.

  让一个人变强大的最好方式,就是拥有一个想要保护的人。

  ◆Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad.

  感谢你在我伤心时安慰我

  大全

  ◆You are the greatest adventure of my life.

  你就是我生命中最大的冒险。

  ◆When every love comes to the end, if u look back, u will find flowers and sorrows, but it’s always beautiful.

  每段爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。

  ◆what a loveiy world it well be with you away.

  没有了你.这个世界多么寂寞。

  ◆We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.

  如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。

  ◆To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower.

  从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。

  ◆Some habits, however, was to change.

  有些习惯,无论如何都改不了。

  ◆Side to give up, while love you.

  一边放弃、一边爱你。

  ◆RuoLi green, green SuoYi XieFengXiYu, not return.

  青箬笠,绿蓑衣,斜风细雨不须归。

  ◆Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.