风中之烛美文

李盛

风中之烛美文

  Would you smile, if I asked you to smile?

  如果我叫你笑,你愿意吗?

  Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?

  如果我邀请你跳舞,你愿意吗?

  Would you come, if I asked you to come?

  如果我叫你来,你愿意吗?

  And would you save my soul, this moment?

  这一刻你愿意拯救我的灵魂吗?

  Of course, you will, cause you love me.

  当然,你会愿意,因为你爱我。

  I will not forget you, because you love me.

  我不会忘记你,因为你爱我。

  I will not leave you, because you had saved me.

  我不会离开你,因为你拯救了我。

  I will not laugh at you, because you are my candle.

  我不会嘲笑你,因为你是我的烛光。

  Of cause, I will not, cause I love you.

  我当然不会,因为我爱你。

  The pure, the bright, the beautiful is you.

  你是纯洁,光明,美丽的。

  You dream of love and warmth.

  你的梦是充满着爱和温暖的'。

  The spirit is yearning cry.

  灵魂在深切的呼喊着。

  To struggle for the better hope

  为更美好的希望而挣扎。

  These things can never die.

  这些东西永远都不会消逝。

  Let love pass for every hand

  让爱穿过每一个人的手心吧

  You are my sunshine and you are my everything.