中英双语诗歌欣赏:我心雀跃

阿林

中英双语诗歌欣赏:我心雀跃

  My Heart Leaps Up 我心雀跃

  My heart leaps up when I behold

  当天边彩虹映入眼帘,

  A rainbow in the sky:

  我心为之雀跃;

  So was it when my life began;

  初生时即如此,

  So is it now I am a man;

  我现在仍不变,

  So be it when I shall grow old,

  将来也会如此,

  Or let me die!

  否则我宁愿死去!

  The Child is father of the Man;

  儿童是成人之父;

  And I could wish my days to be

  愿自然虔诚的`意念,将我生涯的每个日子连串起来。

  Bound each to each by natural piety.

  自幼至老,深信不移。