预定部酒店实用英语口语句子
1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?
请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?
2.What kind of room do you have?
请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?
3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.
我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。
4.How about your hotel’s location?
请问贵酒店位于哪里?
5.Well, our hotel located in houjie town, Dongguan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 30 minutes from Dongguan, 45 minutes from Shenzhen airport and 15 minutes to Chang Ping railway station, by car.
我们酒店位于东莞市厚街镇。本酒店离东莞30分钟车程,到深圳机场45分钟,到常平火车站只需15钟车程。
6.What’s the level of your hotel?
请问贵酒店是几星级的?
7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.
本酒店是五星级的酒店。
8.How about your hotel’s facilities?
请问贵酒店有什么设施?
9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool, shop prince and ktv equipment。.
本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场及KTV设施。
10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?
请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?
11.How long will you stay in our hotel?
请问您打算逗留多长时间?
12.Does your hotel have pick-up service?
请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?
13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details .
有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。
14.Can I get har bour view in your hotel?
我可以看到海景吗?
15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping.
很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池景。
16.What is your hotel’s website and email address?
请问贵酒店的网址及邮址?
17.Our hotel’s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的`网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。
18.Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive before 6p.m.on that dayy.
您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。
19.I am sorry, no elit room is available./ All rooms are unavailable.
很抱歉,提供不了雅致客房。/所有房间都订满了。
20.Does your company have contract with our hotel?
请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗?
21.Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!
我可以再确认您的预订吗?史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!
22.Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.
史密夫先生,麻烦请您稍等。
23.May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.
不好意思,麻烦请重复一遍。
25.Would you please speak more slowly?
不好意思,麻烦请说慢一点?
26.I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you mean’t.
不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。
27.I would like to talk to someone in charge.
我想找您们的负责人。
28.He has not come back yet.
他还没回来。
29.She is in a conference now.
她正在开会。
30.Would you like to call back later?
麻烦请您稍后再拨。
31.Thank you for waiting.
让您久等了。
32.I’m not sure, sorry.
不好意思,我不能确定。
33.Are you following me, Sir?
请问听懂我说吗,先生?
34.Could you explain that a bit more?