1、I find Monarchies so endearing.
我发觉君主制很讨人喜欢
because it's so vulnerable.
因为它很脆弱
you eliminate one person.
你们干掉一个人
and all of a sudden, the whole world changes.
忽然间,整个世界就变了
like in a marriage
就像婚姻
2、I work with all the great European and American directors
我和所有伟大的欧美导演都合作过
but I'll be remember forever for Mister Q.
但是我却总是因为Q先生被人铭记
for a fucking robot.
一个他妈的机器人
I had to wear suit of armor that weighted two hundred pounds
我不得不穿那个200磅重的盔甲
you couldn't even see my face
你甚至看不到我的'脸
3、A:you've been watching too many movies, you idiot, you've forgotten what life is about
你看太多电影了,白痴,都忘了生活是什么样子
B:well , movies are life
电影就是生活
A:didn't they teach at the film school that inspiration does not exist? inspiration is a lie.
电影学院没教过你灵感并不存在吗?灵感是一个谎言
there is no such thing as inspiration. only fermentation
不存在灵感,只存在构思酝酿
B:inspiration exists, all right….. you just don't recognize it because you have zero talent.
灵感是存在的好吧,你不承认只因为你没有天赋。
4、ballinger: sixty years ago you sore you never slept with her, out of respect of my love for her. now you've changed your tune.
60年前你发誓说没和她睡过觉,出于尊重我对她的爱,可是现在你却改口了。
mick:the real tragedy is that i can't even remember if i slept with Gilda Black
可现在真正的悲剧就是,我甚至都不记得我有没有和基达尔·布拉克上过床了!
5、And I was thinking about all the thousands of little things that i done for her as her father.and I done them deliberately so that she would remember them when she grow up.
我想着我作为父亲为她做过的千万件小事,指望她长大后会记得
but in time she won't remember a single thing.
可是到头来她一件都不记得。
tremendous efforts, mick, with a modest result .
纵你用力击水,依旧了然无痕。
6、never a caress, never a hug, never a kiss, nothing.
从不关心,从不拥抱,从不亲吻,都没有
you never know anything about your children.
你对你的孩子们一无所知
you never knew if we were happy, if we were suffering , nothing
你不知我们是否快乐或痛苦,不知
everthing was on mommy's shoulders,一切都是妈妈扛着
at home the only thing you would say to her were the two words: quiet, Melanie
在家你只会说:安静,梅勒尼!
7、this is what you see when you're young
这是你年轻时看见的样子
everything seems really close
一切都看上触手可得
that's the future
拥有未来
and that's what you see when you are old, everything seems really far away.that's the past
可是当你老了,看什么都觉得遥不可及,因为已经逝
8、I want to tell about your desire, my desire.
我想表达你的欲望,我的欲望。
so pure, so impossible , so immoral.
如此纯粹、不切实际、不道德的欲望。
but it doesn't matter because that's what makes us alive.
但没关系,正因如此,我们才活得有意义。
9、I'm going to make this movie without you.
没你我也能拍这部电影。
life goes on even without all that cinema bullshit.
没有那些烂电影,生活照样继续。
10、men, artists, animals, plants….we all just extras.
人,艺术家,动物,植物,我们其实都是这个世界上短暂存在的临时演员而已。