英语口语对话日常实用

阿林

关于实用日常英语口语对话【1】

Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?

下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?

Yes.I'd like to check in,please.

是的,我想登记入住。

Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?

好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?

Yes,it's Charlie White.

查理怀特

Do you have a reservation with us,sir?

先生,有向我们预订吗?

Yes,for tonight.

是的,今晚

Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?

请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?

Sure.

好的

May i confirm your departure date?

我想确认你的离开日期

Yes,I should be leaving on the 8th.

恩,我应该在8号离开

How would you like to make payment?

请问你想怎么付款?

By Visa Card.

Visa 卡

May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快

关于实用日常英语口语对话【2】

R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?

下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?

G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.

下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚

R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?

欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?

G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?

恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?

R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.

请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .

G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?

太好了,我定了,多少钱?

R:RMB 720 Yuan

720元

G:OK

好的

R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.

请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.

G:I'll take care of it.

我会搞定的.

R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?

需要付1500元.

G:Here you are

给你

R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.

G:That's very kind of you.

关于实用日常英语口语对话【3】

Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?

你知道中国文学中产生最早的艺术形式是什么吗?

Jerry: What is it?

是什么?

Tom: Should it be the poem?

应该是诗歌吧?

Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?

哦,我知道了,像《诗经》那种吧?

Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.

没错,《诗经》是最早的一部诗歌总集。

Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.

唐诗,宋词,算是比较靠后的了吧?

Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.

是啊,到了近现代就是白话文了。

Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.

这个我记得,是从五四新文化运动开始的。

关于实用日常英语口语对话【4】

Ruby: Will you guys marry an ugly man like Cacimodo?

你们有人愿意嫁给卡西莫多那样很丑的男人吗?

Amy: Why not? He loves me so much, right? He will treat me like a queen.

为什么不呢?他那么爱我会把我像皇后那样对待.

Jacky: You won’t. You only care about how many properties your future man has.

你才不会呢. 你只在乎你未来老公有多少房产.

Amy: What’s that supposed to mean?

你什么意思啊?

Jacky: Nothing. It’s just an expression. I like Claude. He is a real man. If I love a girl and I can’t get her, I will choose to ruin her. She is mine.

没什么.只是一句话而已. 我喜欢克罗德.他才像个男人.如果我爱一个女孩,而且得不到她,我就毁了她.她是我的.

Ruby: He is nuts. Forget about what he said. He can’t marry Casimodo anyway unless he denaturalizes.

他是个疯子.不要管他说什么. 他又不能娶卡西莫多除非他变性.

Jacky: That hurts. I like the Notre Dame de Paris. Love doesn’t mean controlling.

好伤人啊.我喜欢看<巴黎圣母院>.爱并不一定要占有.

Amy: Now you are talking. It is impossible for Esmeralda to love Casimodo. What made the story great was their death.

现在才是人话. 埃梅斯拉达不可能爱上卡西莫多的. 这个故事之所以永恒是因为他们都死了.

Ruby: As for me, Casimodo seems too good to be true. He has a problem with his appearance. Conventionally, this kind of people is psychologically unhealthy.

对我来说,卡西莫多似乎太好了,不真实. 他的外貌有问题. 习惯上,我们认为这种人心里不健康.

Amy: Don’t be so harsh. Casimodo is pathetic enough. Show some mercy. He doesn't look good, but he has a beautiful heart.

不要这么苛刻. 卡西莫多已经很可怜了. 有点儿慈悲之心啊.他不好看,但是有颗漂亮的心。

关于实用日常英语口语对话【5】

Tom: Look at the luxurious car!

你看那辆豪华轿车!

Jerry: It’s no big deal, “my son will be richer”!

这有什么了不起,“我的儿子会阔得多啦”!

Tom: Why are you speaking like Mr. Q?

你干嘛学阿Q啊?

Jerry: I am one of the fans of Luxun.

说明我是鲁迅先生的粉丝啊。

Tom: I thought you were a fan of Mr. Q.

我还以为你是阿Q的粉丝呢。

Jerry: I am just joking, spiritual victory is not a good one.

我开玩笑的啊,精神胜利法是不可取的。

Tom: Luxun created such an image to satirize.

鲁迅先生是为了讽刺才塑造这样一个人物形象的。

Jerry: Yes, let people "feel sad for their unfortunate, while be angry with their cowardice".

是啊,让人们“哀其不幸,怒其不争”。