高中英语口语考试材料一
Tom: Hey, Jim, what are you doing?
嘿,吉姆,你在做什么?
Jim: Reading a book, and I have a paper to write and an important test to prepare.
看书,我有一篇论文要写,一个重要考试要准备。
Tom: Wow, I don’t know what to do right now.
哇,我现在都不知道做什么。
Jim: I can’t afford to be lazy.
我可没有时间闲呆着。
Tom: That’s you. I am different from you.
那是你,我和你不一样。
Jim: Oh?
哦?
Tom: You always do as you plan to do, but I don’t.
你总是按照计划做,但是我没有。
Jim: That’s true.
那倒是。
Tom: Every time, before the final exam, I always plan to do many things in my vacation. But I never finish one.
每次,在期末考试前,我都计划在寒假做很多事情的,可是我一件都没完成。
Jim: You still have time. This is just the beginning of the whole vacation.
你还有时间,这只是整个寒假的开始而已。
高中英语口语考试材料二
R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?
下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?
G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.
下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚
R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?
欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?
G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?
恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?
R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.
请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .
G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?
太好了,我定了,多少钱?
R:RMB 720 Yuan
720元
G:OK
好的
R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.
请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.
G:I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的.
R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?
需要付1500元.
G:Here you are
给你
R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.
这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.
G:That's very kind of you.
高中英语口语考试材料三
Ruby: Will you guys marry an ugly man like Cacimodo?
你们有人愿意嫁给卡西莫多那样很丑的男人吗?
Amy: Why not? He loves me so much, right? He will treat me like a queen.
为什么不呢?他那么爱我会把我像皇后那样对待.
Jacky: You won’t. You only care about how many properties your future man has.
你才不会呢. 你只在乎你未来老公有多少房产.
Amy: What’s that supposed to mean?
你什么意思啊?
Jacky: Nothing. It’s just an expression. I like Claude. He is a real man. If I love a girl and I can’t get her, I will choose to ruin her. She is mine.
没什么.只是一句话而已. 我喜欢克罗德.他才像个男人.如果我爱一个女孩,而且得不到她,我就毁了她.她是我的.
Ruby: He is nuts. Forget about what he said. He can’t marry Casimodo anyway unless he denaturalizes.
他是个疯子.不要管他说什么. 他又不能娶卡西莫多除非他变性.
Jacky: That hurts. I like the Notre Dame de Paris. Love doesn’t mean controlling.
好伤人啊.我喜欢看<巴黎圣母院>.爱并不一定要占有.
Amy: Now you are talking. It is impossible for Esmeralda to love Casimodo. What made the story great was their death.
现在才是人话. 埃梅斯拉达不可能爱上卡西莫多的. 这个故事之所以永恒是因为他们都死了.
Ruby: As for me, Casimodo seems too good to be true. He has a problem with his appearance. Conventionally, this kind of people is psychologically unhealthy.
对我来说,卡西莫多似乎太好了,不真实. 他的外貌有问题. 习惯上,我们认为这种人心里不健康.
Amy: Don’t be so harsh. Casimodo is pathetic enough. Show some mercy. He doesn't look good, but he has a beautiful heart.
不要这么苛刻. 卡西莫多已经很可怜了. 有点儿慈悲之心啊.他不好看,但是有颗漂亮的心。