英语口语对话素材

黄飞

关于商务预约的英语口语对话素材

A:May I fix an appointment wtth Dr.Cui?

A:我能和崔博士约个时间吗?

B:Sure.

B:当然可以。

A:When will it be convenient for her?

A:她何时方便?

B:Any time is all right, except Sunday.

B:除了星期日其他时间都行。

A:How about ten o'clock tomorrowv?

A:明天10点如何?

B:OK. I'll tell her.

B:行,我告诉她。

有关保险的商务英语口语

1. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% (at 110% of the invoice value).

请按票面价值加10%为我们投保这些商品。

2. We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

请按照惯例把我们所 订的货按发票金额120%投保水渍险。

3. Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

请为我们投保附页上的商品。

4. For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

我们为这批货物投保按票面价值加110%的水渍险和破碎险。

5. Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

我公司以发票价值110%投保一切险。

6. Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

请将电风扇按发票金额的120%保险。

7. The machines are to be insured against all risks.

这些机器投保一切险。

8. We only cover FPA and war risk.

我们只保平安险和战争险。

9. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.

它们不是易碎品,运输途中不会有损坏,保平安险足够了。

10. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.

我们的商品很贵重,所以我想保全险。

有关保险的商务英语口语素材

1. The machines are to be insured against all risks.

这些机器投保一切险。

2. We only cover FPA and war risk.

我们只保平安险和战争险。

3. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.

它们不是易碎品,运输途中不会有损坏,保平安险足够了。

4. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.

我们的商品很贵重,所以我想保全险。

5. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我们想为这批货物投保全损险。

6. I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

我想投全险,那样的话,任何损失或损坏就都在投保范围内了。

7. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

恐怕对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不着险。

8. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

能为我们下个月从海运往里期本的货物投保吗?

9. Can you cover our goods against breakage?

能为我们的这批货投保破碎险吗?

10. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

如果你们能为这些从东京运往北京的计算器投保390000美元的话,我们会很高兴的。

11. Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

请为我们运往纽约,价值为300000美元的5000台蝴蝶牌缝纫机投保一切险。

12. Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

请为我投保价值为20000美元的200件优质家具的一切险。

13. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

我们希望能投保价值为1500美元的3箱玻璃器皿的一切险。

14. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.

我们将很快定期往加拿大运送皮制品,所以如果你们能为我们这些货物签发价值为70000美元的一切险水险单的话,我们会很高兴的。