英语口语对话资料必备

阿林

关于春节的精选情景英语口语对话

ASpring Festival is the most important festival in China,isn't it?

春节是中国最重要的节日,是吗?

BYes,that's true.

是的。

AHow long is the holiday?

春节的假期有多长呢?

BIt depends.But usually it's about 15 days.

这不一定。但是一般说大约是15天左右。

ADo you eat any special food for the festival?

人们在春节吃些什么呢,和平时不一样吗?

BYes,dumpling is a must.There is also other food.For example,people eat chicken for good luck.

不一样。饺子是一定吃的,还有些别的东西,比如吃鸡是为了图个吉利。

AThat's interesting.I'm told the Chinese firework is very beautiful,isn't it?

听起来很有意思。听说中国的烟花很漂亮,是吗?

BYes,it's really wonderful!

是的,的确很漂亮.

AOh,great!I hope I can spend this Spring Festival with you here in Beijing.

太好了!我希望今年能和你们一起在北京过春节.

BI'm sure you'll have a good time.

你一定会过得很愉快的.

关于春节的精选情景英语口语对话

丹尼尔: Good evening! Long time no see, how are you?

晚上好! 好久不见.还好吗?

苏珊: Good evening! I`m fine, how about you, beauty?

晚上好!我很好美女.你呢?

丹尼尔: Thanks for God! I am fine too.

感谢上帝!我也很好.

苏珊: How did you spend your spring festival?

你的春节是怎样度过的呢?

丹尼尔: Aha, it is a long story!

说起来就长了.

苏珊: I`m willing to listen to you.

我愿意洗耳恭听.

丹尼尔: Ok! Actually, I have a wonderful holiday. I spend most of the time with my family members and friends.

好的!事实上.我度过了一个精彩的假期.大多数时间我和家人和朋友待在一起.

苏珊: That sounds great!

听起来不错!

丹尼尔: How about your spring festival?

你的春节是怎么度过的呢?

苏珊: I had visited some relatives and spend some time watching TV and surfing internet.

我拜访了一些亲戚.再就是看电视.上网.

丹尼尔: It seems that both of us are satisfied with our spring festival.

这似乎看起来我们俩都满意自己的春节假期.

苏珊: Quite right.

是的

丹尼尔: It`s time to say goodbye. See you!

该说再见了.

苏珊: See you!

再见!

英语口语对话短文带翻译精选

Lily: Ann,what are you doing?

安,你在干什么呢?

Ann: I’m reading a play.

我在读一个剧本。

Lily: Oh, what play? Who is the writer?

噢,什么剧本?作者是谁?

Ann: The Peony Pavilion,the writer is Tang Xianzu, a great playwright in Ming Dynasty of China.

《牡丹亭》,作者是汤显祖,中国明朝一位伟大的剧作家。

Lily: I know.He is called Shakespear of China.

我知道。他被称为是中国的莎士比亚。

Ann: Why do you say that Tang Xianzu is Shakespare of China?

为什么你说汤显祖是中国的莎干比亚?

Lily: Tang Xianzu, like Shakespare, has written many great plays.Why don’t we call him Shakespare of China?

汤显祖就像莎士比亚一样,写了很多戏剧,我们为何不可以称他为中国的莎士比亚呢?

Ann: It sounds reasonable.

有道理。