有关于愤怒的英语对话
Aoh,no, it seems that I’ve lost my train ticket.
糟了,我的车票好像丢了。
Bare you kidding? The train leaves in an hour. Where did you put it?
开玩笑吧?火车还有一个小时就开了,你放哪儿了?
Ait was in my pocket, but now I can’t find it.
我就放口袋里的,现在没了。
Bis it in the other pocket?
哪个口袋啊?
Ano, it is not here. Damn it! I’m going to have to buy another ticket.
没有。该死的!只好再买一张了。
Blet’s go to the inquiry desk first to check whether anyone has got it and turned it in.
我们先去问讯处看看有没有人捡到。
Aok.
好吧。
Bhow may I help you, sir?
先生,需要帮忙吗?
AI’m wondering if anyone has turned in a train ticket. I just lost my ticket for Beijing tonight.
请问有人捡到一张火车票交过来吗?我的火车票丢了,今晚去北京的那趟车。
Blet me see… I’m sorry. Nothing’s been turned in. Do you want to buy another one?
我看看…很抱歉,没有。您要再买一张吗?
Ayes. If I don’t make it to Beijing tomorrow morning, my wife would kill me. How much is it cost?
好吧,要是我明早到不了北京,我老婆非杀我不可。多少钱?
B150 yuan for hard seats.
硬座150块。
AFine.
好的。
B…Sir?
…先生?
Awhere is my wallet? Someone has stolen my wallet!
我的.钱包呢?我的钱包也被偷了!
AMy goodness!What happened?You have blood on your face.
我的天!怎么了?你的脸上有血。
BOh,don't worry.I just killed a pigeon.
噢,别担心。我刚刚宰了一只鸽子。
AHow could you have the heart to kill it ?We only have one!
你怎么忍心杀了,我们只有一只啊!
BIt spoiled my painting!
它把我的画给毁了。